My collections

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Paris airport ---> messy airport

I had heard about paris airport and got the real experience of it while coming to hannover.
The airport is really misguiding.I like to share the experience here..


I was supposed to come to Hannover from Bangalore via Paris.Bangalore to paris travel was good.Paris airport is the real messy place.. there I had got only 30 minutes for the transit..I got down in the terminal 2D and next termnial was 2F.Somehow i could follow the symbol and direction plates and traced the path to 2F.It is actually 1-2 kms for the distance btn the terminals and u have to walk allover the distance..

also, the long queue for the immigration, ok finished even that.And I reached the 2D.I had to pass through long queue for security chekin,cameout of the checkin. Outside, there is no one to show the way..there was the screen with flight numbers and the minitermnal nubers.After checking i came to know i have to reach 53 mini-terminal.
The flight was AF 5362. I ran to that terminal and saw 53 A and 53 B. I went to 53 B and she took the boarding pass and allowed me to enter inside.
There on the way , there were 2 ways .On one side, there was no plane, only bus was there. The other way, flight was the there.I chose the Flight way.The only thing was small wire was there to block.I tresspassed it and entered flight thinking that I was supposed to go 53 ,(irrespective of A or B).The airhostess showed me the way to my seat, she didnot even check if the ticket was right...Window seat,had my seat there, still i had an iota of doubt of whether it was a right as i tresspassed the wire....Then i asked the airhostess about if the flight is for hannover. She told "no -not goood flight".The flight was for Naples . she helped me in taking the luggage and then i came to know that the bus way was the correct one.
The bus was waiting for me. lighted the bus. it took to the flight and got the right flight.

After reaching hannover, the comneon guy, hopper was waiting for me with the board of 'comneon'.I showed him the hotel card i had got from someone. he took me to the hotel..
I reached the place safe..

But will never forget the paris airport and the experience..Later I came to know that the other person (gg) who came recently also had the same experience of reaching Naples flight...

1 Comments:

  • :) ..And to think you were so close in joining the Italians in their world cup celebration...On second thoughts i think you were in the right flight the first time.

    By Blogger Shreesh G Ayachit, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home